Be positive. Be healthy. Be active.
The SRC is open. Check our hours page for our adjusted hours for this fall. Be sure to review all of our new policies and procedures by visiting our reopening information page that is linked below.
Changes due to MDHHS Emergency Order (effective Wed., Nov. 18)
Due to the MDHHS Emergency Order issued on Sunday, Nov. 15, the SRC is required to make some adjustments to its operations. We will remain open for individual workouts under adjusted hours. The following changes will be in effect through at least Dec. 8:
- Adjusted hours Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Sun. 2 to 6 p.m. Visit our hours page for additional information.
- In-person fitness classes canceled. Virtual fitness classes will still be offered. Visit our ExperienceWMU page for the class schedule and past recordings.
- No competitive or multiplayer sports such as soccer, basketball, volleyball and racquet sports (tennis, badminton, pickleball racquetball). Individual activities will remain in place as long as social distancing is maintained.
- All club sports and RSO activities are canceled.
- Equipment and machine availability has been altered to adhere to the minimum of 12 feet of distance between workout stations guideline.
How to determine if you have SRC access
The University charges enrollment fees for classes that are classified as being held on main campus. With so many classes being moved to online this semester, as a student, you may not have been charged an enrollment fee for fall. The best thing that you can do now is to check your tuition bill for the fall semester. If you see "Enrollment Fee" listed, then you will have access to the SRC when we reopen. If you were not charged the enrollment fee, then you can activate your SRC membership for $90 for the fall semester. That process can be completed by coming to our main office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For questions please call Cindy at (269) 387-3115.