The Student Recreation Center now has pickleball courts available in our newly remodeled indoor tennis court area. We have set aside times in the facility for open, drop-in pickleball. There is no charge to play pickleball, when available, but you must have SRC access or purchase a guest pass. Drop-in hours are subject to change based on building hours and rental agreements. During drop-in times, we have between two and four courts available. Courts are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not able to be reserved. Please work with others that are trying to play to make sure everyone has the opportunity.
Open Pickleball Drop-in Times
- Mondays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Pickleball Events
- Faculty & Staff Doubles League, Wednesdays or Thursdays, 12:15 to 1 p.m. (starts September 6), $9/player
- Open Doubles League, Mondays, 5:15 to 6 p.m. (starts September 18), $9/player
To register for any of our leagues, please visit our Intramural Sports IMLeagues website.
For more information regarding pickleball at the SRC, please contact Kyle Belback, Assistant Director for Intramural Sports and Climbing Wall.