HPHE Room Change & Equipment Request Form

HPHE faculty and teaching assistants should use this form to submit any of the following requests. Changes to classrooms or activity spaces are intended for moving your class from your assigned classroom or space on a temporary basis. Any changes to assigned classroom or activity space for the entire semester should be submitted to Dr. Yuanlong Liu. University Recreation does not provide sport specific equipment for classes such as volleyball, racquet sports, pickleball, etc. The fitness equipment request should be used for items that you would like to borrow from the aerobics studio for a class that is not conducted in the studio. 

  • Classroom change or reservation (i.e. activity space to classroom)
  • Change in activity space (i.e. weight room, multipurpose gym, etc.)
  • Fitness equipment request (i.e. yoga mats, foam rollers, etc.) 
  • Equipment set-up request (i.e. volleyball nets, badminton nets, etc.)

Please submit this form at least three (3) business days before request in advance, or your request may be delayed.

Please use the format HPHE #### or PEGN ####
Check all days that apply.
Please be as specific as possible.
Please upload any supporting documents that you think might help us process your request. If this request is for multiple dates and spaces, please upload a document that breaks down each date and space/equipment need.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx xls xlsx.