Western Michigan University's Student Recreation Center has three indoor tennis courts available. Please call (269) 387-4732 or stop by the service desk to make a reservation.
Court reservation policies
- Court time may be reserved for one hour, no more than one day in advance by eligible members. The last time slot of the day will be 50 minutes in duration.
- All reservations are made on the quarter hour. Reservations may be made up until 15 minutes before the desired time that you want to play. For example, if you call or come to the SRC at 6:45 p.m. to play, then your earliest reservation would be 7 p.m.
- Court slips may be picked up at the service desk, no sooner than 15 minutes before the reserved time slot, by the person who made the reservation. A valid Bronco Card must be shown.
- If you come to the rec center and a court is available and not reserved already, we strongly encourage you to reserve the court at the service desk to avoid losing your court.
- If the court is not acquired within 15 minutes after the reservation time, the court will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rec center clock will be the official time.
- Participants who are not members must pay the $8 guest pass fee prior to playing.
University Recreation operates eight outdoor tennis courts available at the upper Sorensen Tennis Courts. The lower courts are controlled by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department. Depending on weather, the courts are typically operational from mid-March through mid-November. Lights at the courts are controlled by a timer and are available until 11 p.m. every day.
Intramural sports and academic classes have priority on all courts.