Before you manage an interview schedule, make sure you have requested an interview schedule and are ready to expire the job for which you are interviewing.
- Log into your Handshake account.
- In the black sidebar at the left side of the page, click the "Interviews" tab.
- If your interview was approved , click on the interview.
- Click on the job you attached to the interview under the "Related Jobs" field.
- In the white box near the top right of the page, click on the number under "Applicants."
- Click on applicants' names to view their profiles and information.
- To select a candidate for an interview, choose "Select to Interview." Clicking "Accept Applicant" tells Handshake that you have hired that candidate, so only click "Accept Applicant" if you have hired that candidate.
Repeat steps 6 and 7 to find the candidates that applied to your opportunity that you would like to meet with and select them to interview.
If you have questions, call us at (269) 387-2745 or contact Handshake technical support.