Career services at WMU has temporarily disabled the ability to request and manage schedules through the system. Please call Career and Student Employment Services (269) 387-2745 or the Career Center at the Haworth College of Business (269) 387-2711 for assistance with setting up on-campus interviews.
- Expire your job posting.
- Click the "Interviews" tab, then "Request Interview Schedule."
- Choose Western Michigan University as the school at which you will be conducting the interviews, and fill out the rest of the information on that page.
- Click the "Associate a Job" button, and choose the job you would like associated with the interview schedule. After you choose the job to be associated with the interview schedule, a message appears confirming the number of candidates that will be added to the interview schedule.
- Choose the date on which you would like to interview, then indicate how many rooms you will need, add the name(s) of the recruiter(s) that will be attending and any other pertinent information.
- Choose the "Interview Slot Template" option that makes the most sense for your visit.
- Review your request. If everything is correct, click on the green "Request" button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The interview schedule will be reviewed and approved by career services staff.
Once you receive a notification that your interview schedule has been accepted:
- Go to the "Interview" tab under the "Campus" section of the black sidebar on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the interview schedule.
- Click on the "Applicants" tab near the top right corner of the page.
- Click the "Interview" buttons near the right hand end of the bars containing the names of the individuals which you would like to interview.
If you have questions, call us at (269) 387-2745, or contact Handshake technical support.