The advisory board of the Richard Rawlinson Center at Western Michigan University meets annually at the International Congress on Medieval Studies and advises the center's director on the development of the center, the implementation of programs and the maintenance of international links. The cross-disciplinary nature of the board's membership reflects the commitment of the center to an interdisciplinary approach to the culture and history of early medieval England.
- Lindy Brady, Trinity College Dublin
- Kees Dekker, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Nicole Guenther Discenza, University of South Florida
- Helen Foxhall Forbes, Durham University
- Timothy Graham, University of New Mexico
- Susan Kim, Illinois State University
- Rosalind Love, University of Cambridge