Search for internships, full-time and part-time jobs on and off campus. Have your resume critiqued before you post it in Handshake. Review Handshake FAQs for tips and troubleshooting.
- If you are an enrolled WMU student, your Handshake account should have been created automatically. Just go to wmich.joinhandshake.com and select “WMU Student Login.” Use you Bronco NetID and password.
- Complete your profile, upload your resume, and make it visible to employers.
- Use Handshake to look for jobs on and off campus, internships, full-time opportunities, and events.
- If you are looking for an internship or professional position and your current semester GPA is above 3.00, it is recommended that you make this information public to employers.
- If you have trouble, make sure your Bronco NetID and password are working for your GoWMU login and/ or Wexchange + login. If neither of those are working, call the Office of Information Technology at (269) 387-4357 and select Option #1.
Recommended Job Search Websites
Part-time jobs in the Kalamazoo and Portage area.
Websites for job seekers interested in working for nonprofit and government employers.
Nonprofit jobs in the Kalamazoo area
State government jobs in Michigan.
Internships, full-time, and part-time jobs in Michigan.
Research employee reviews, salaries, and interview questions on over 280,000 companies.
Database of international students interested in obtaining internships or jobs through CPT, OPT, or employer sponsored visas.
Connects former NCAA student-athletes at all stages of their professional careers with prospective employers.
Metasearch engine for job listings in the US and Canada.
Metasearch engine for job listings in the US.
Metasearch engine for entry-level jobs for college graduates.