Video of Together We Are Arts and Sciences

Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Western Michigan University College of Arts and Sciences. Your gift to the college can be general or specific:

  • Undergraduate Completion Scholarship Fund
    Help fund tuition scholarships for senior undergraduate students in good academic standing who are majoring in any of our programs and who have demonstrated financial need.
  • Dean’s Excellence Fund
    Help aid on- and off-campus academic and experiential activities for students throughout the college.
  • Research and Creative Activities Fund
    Support expenses including supplies, travel and summer stipends for undergraduate and graduate students to complete scholarly projects with a faculty mentor.
  • Departments, programs, endowments or scholarships
    Support a specific department or program.

Ways to give

Gifts and donations can be made online or by check:


Make a gift now


Make check payable to the WMU Foundation and write College of Arts and Sciences in the memo section. If you are designating your gift to a specific department, program or project, please include that name in the memo section. Mail check to:

WMU Foundation Gift Processing
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5403 USA


Jessica Hermann-WilmarthFor more information, contact Jessica Hermann-Wilmarth, College of Arts and Sciences Chief Development Officer.