The College of Arts and Sciences Office of Marketing and Communications delivers high-priority messages that enhance the image and reputation of the College, while increasing public awareness. The office oversees recruitment, development and visibility through marketing, advertising, media relations, publications, social media and web development.
- Michael Worline - marketing manager
- Kathleen Refior - marketing specialist, social media manager
- Jennifer Morrow - web content specialist
- Cori Ivens - student intern, graphic designer
- Gabriela Saliwanchik - manager of undergraduate recruitment and outreach
These marketing quick tips will help you produce high-quality marketing materials.
Learn about the new marketing and communications priorities and procedures and how they affect you.
For college and University logo files, please contact Michael Worline, manager of marketing and communications.
The college provides flier, newsletter and PowerPoint templates for departments to create publications at their convenience. A variety of options are offered for departments to use for their marketing needs.
Create these fliers in InDesign.
Create these newsletters in InDesign.
Create these in PowerPoint.
Create this flier in PowerPoint.
WMU’s visual identity guidelines are intended to cover all publications, signage, promotional materials and the plethora of visual ways used to represent Western Michigan University to University audiences. Contact the marketing staff with any questions regarding branding, logos or the visual identity program.
- Content Management System
- Training modules (located in Elearning)
- Web content standards
- Request a slide change to a slideshow in the CMS.
For web assistance, contact email@example.com.