The College of Arts and Sciences technology support services provides support for departments, service offices and labs in the college.
To receive technology assistance, submit a work request from one of the links below that matches your need and situation. You will be required to login with your Bronco NetID in order to create and submit your work request.
- Computer hardware and software support (including desktops, laptops, tablets, printers and copiers) for your office areas and research labs
- Computer labs (including desktops, laptops, printers, copiers and audio/visual instructional equipment within room)
- Classroom and conference room audio/visual equipment (including projectors, TVs, AirMedia boxes, DVD/BD players, Crestron control units, etc.)
- College file server shared folders and NAS device shared folders access rights (Active Directory).
For issues connecting to the shared folder, please make a Computer hardware and software support work order.
- Requests for purchasing computer systems and other technology items (including desktops, laptops, tablets, printers and copiers) for the College of Arts and Sciences
To follow-up on a work request you have submitted, reply to the initial ITDirect email or call (269) 387-2564.