- The New York Times: “The Virus Moved Female Faculty to the Brink. Will Universities Help?”
- Abstract: "Rebuilding the Academy: Strategies for Supporting Academic Mothers during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic and Beyond"
- Nature: "Five tips for boosting diversity on campus"
- Inside Higher Ed: "Ensuring the COVID pandemic doesn't negatively impact women of color in STEM fields"
- Innovative Research Book: "Overcoming Barriers for Women of Color in STEM Fields: Emerging Research and Opportunities"
- PLOS Computational Biology: "Ten simple rules for women principal investigators during a pandemic"
Inside Higher Ed: "COVID-19 and beyond: Solutions for academic mothers"
Professional organizations focused on diversity, equity and inclusion in STEM
The following list represents organizations which support gender, racial and ethnic diversity:
- National Science Foundation
- ACE Women's Leadership Resources
- The ARC Network
- Aspire: The National Alliance for Inclusive & Diverse STEM Faculty
- National Science Foundation's ADVANCE grant
ADVANCE Partnership - Covid-19 Cross-Institutional Mentoring Community Facebook (must request permission to join)