How do I post an on-campus job to Handshake?
1. Log into https://wmich.joinhandshake.com and click on the "WMU Student Login" button.
2. Select "Post a Job" button at the top of the screen and complete all the fields.
NOTE: If you want to re-post a job, select "Job Templates" on the left side of the screen, then select "Divisions" on the gray bar at the top of the screen, and type the name of your department. You will see the list of the jobs posted by your department. Find the job you want to re-post, and select "Duplicate Job Template."
3. Be sure to select your department name from the "Company Division" drop-down menu.
4. Select the "On Campus Student Employment" option.
5. When asked to assign a contact, you can either choose from the drop-down menu of existing contacts (black box) or you can add a contact (red box). If you add a contact, you will need to go into the drop-down menu provided and select their name from the list.
6. If the position is funded through Work Study, be sure to check the "Work Study Job?" box. If you are able to accept candidates without a Work Study award, leave that box unchecked. For positions that require work study, please add "work study eligibility required" in the job title.
Questions? Call us at (269) 387-2745, or contact Handshake support