Resume Sample - Arts Management
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
Innovative arts management professional with experience in fund development, training, and staff supervision. Excellent organizational and communication skills, and ability to achieve results individually or as part of a team.
- Design efficient processes for theatre rental including the creation of consultation documents, rental contracts, financial reports, and event summary reports.
- Modernize the organization’s calendar system to increase accuracy of tenant and rental tracking.
- Provide assistance and consultation to arts organizations in the community in special event planning.
- Hire, train, and supervise support and technical staff for theatre events.
- Created and presented proposal for volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Developed contract packages for exhibiting artists.
- Analyzed budgetary data and presented a spreadsheet summarizing financial position of film program.
- Solicited in-kind donations for youth programming.
- Created programming activities in collaboration with Art for the Blind.
- Constructed and executed the organization’s annual campaign.
- Scheduled the season calendar for two theater spaces encompassing over 15 productions.
- Managed all rental documentation and scheduling.
- Supervised productions and events taking place in multi-venue facility.
- Directed a daily crew of 8 to 15 volunteers and assistant house managers.
- Cultivated relationships with prospective donors by representing the organization in the community.
- Resolved patron issues while upholding theatre policies.
- Managed opening night receptions including coordination of logistics and sponsor relations.
- Initiated use of lobby sound system to add value to patron experience.
- Built a system for training new house managers and delivered training sessions for future house managers.
- Provided accurate sales and attentive customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensured deposits were accurate and secure; monitored and maintained ticketing system.
American Humancis Student Association, President, Year-Year
Fringe Theatre Festival, Volunteer Trouper, Year
Van Singel Fine Arts Center, Local Tech Crew, Year
Original Kids Theatre Camp, Volunteer Camp Counselor, Year