Resume Sample - Social Work
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
Seeking a bilingual / EL (Spanish) social worker position at Lincoln Elementary School District in San Antonio, Texas. Offering strong communication skills in English and Spanish, with experience in individual, family, and group programming for migrant and seasonal farm worker populations.
- Collect client demographic data at intake and provide detailed program information.
- Assist clients by referral to parenting and childbirth preparation programs and housing assistance.
- Record and maintain accurate client files while protecting client confidentiality.
- Provided parenting and nutrition education to limited literacy/limited resource families and individuals.
- Developed and provided Spanish/English programming for migrant in-camp and summer school programs.
- Represented Cass County MSU-E at Migrant Resource Council, Cass County Youth Committee, and others.
- Entered monthly individual and group activity data using Microsoft Excel.
Community Service and Volunteer Activities
Al-Anon, Year - Present
Sunday Suppers-St. Thomas Moore Student Parish, Year - Present
Mother Friend Volunteer-Caring Network, Year - Present
Honors and Membership
- WMU-College of Health and Human Services Dean’s List and Honor Student, Year - Present
- Member of National Association of Social Workers, Year - Present