Audiology: Dr. Robin Criter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interdisciplinary health sciences Ph.D. program: Kieran Fogarty
Nursing: Tracy Corstange
Occupational therapy: Sarah Anderson
Physical therapy: Sarah Anderson
Physician assistant: email@example.com
Social work: Jennifer Klauth
Speech-language pathology: Heidi Vogley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate certificates in: Integrative holistic health and wellness, Specialty program in alcohol and drug addiction or Gerontology: Melinda Lockett
We have moved
The College of Health and Human Services Office of Advising has moved from our suite on the second floor. We are now located in the CHHS Welcome Center, which is located in the atrium of the CHHS building. You can also find us by coming in through suite 1400.
CHHS advising staff is here to support you.
Advisors are now available, offering advising services in-person and virtually.
Contact our office at (269) 387-2656 for more information.
Connect with us
Hours and Location
- Advisors are available by appointment, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- Virtual appointments are available on WebEx, Teams, Zoom or by phone.
- The advising office is located in the CHHS Welcome Center, suite 1400, or enter through the CHHS atrium.
- Our phone number is (269) 387-2656.
- Virtual walk-in advising is available. (See note above for info.)