Monitor your academic progress toward degree completion by logging into Degree Works. Degree Works allows you to see your degree program and how coursework is currently being applied toward your progress for graduation. Degree Works is available to all undergraduate students with a catalog year of 2010 or later.
Application for Graduation Process
Students should apply for graduation prior to completing 88 credit hours.
- Contact your college advisor to receive approval to submit your application for graduation.
- Once your advisor has cleared you to apply for graduation:
- Login to GoWMU.
- Expand the "All Links" header.
- Click the down arrow to expand the “Academic Services” header.
- Select “Application for Graduation.”
- Applications must be submitted by the deadlines stated below. Earlier submission up to one year before your planned graduation date is strongly encouraged; you may change your graduation date at any point after the audit without paying an additional application fee.
Application FOR Graduation deadlines
- April graduation deadline: October 1
- June graduation deadline: February 1
- August graduation deadline: February 1
- December graduation deadline: February 1
Application for Graduation Fee
- A $55 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted through GoWMU.
- Graduation applications will not be accepted past the established deadline dates.
- No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates are invited to participate in the June commencement ceremony.