Application for Graduation Process
- Apply for graduation through GoWMU:
- Login to GoWMU.
- Expand the "All Links" header.
- Expand the "Academic Services" link.
- Select “Application for Graduation.”
- In order to complete your graduation audit, a program of study (also known as the graduate student permanent program) must be on file in the Registrar's Office. Please make sure your department has forwarded the original program and any updates to the Registrar’s Office (Mail Stop 5256).
- If writing a master's thesis, please submit your thesis committee appointment form to the Graduate College.
Application For Graduation deadlines
- April graduation deadline: December 1
- June graduation deadline: February 1
- August graduation deadline: February 1
- December graduation deadline: August 1
Application for Graduation Fee
- A $55 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- Graduation applications will not be accepted past the established deadline dates.
- No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates are invited to participate in the June or December commencement ceremony.