Application for Graduation Process
Apply for graduation through goWMU:
- Log in with your Bronco NetID and password at go.wmich.edu.
- Click the "Apps" navigation item in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the “For students” app list and select the “Application for Graduation" link.
- Follow the prompts.
You can also find the application by using goWMU's search bar. Simply search “graduation” and click the https://go.wmich.edu/s/article/Apply-for-graduation article.
In order to complete your graduation audit, a program of study (also known as the graduate student permanent program) must be on file in the Registrar's Office. Please make sure your department has forwarded the original program and any updates to the Registrar’s Office (Mail Stop 5256).
If writing a master's thesis, please submit your thesis committee appointment form to the Graduate College.
Application For Graduation deadlines
- April graduation deadline: October 1
- June graduation deadline: February 1
- August graduation deadline: February 1
- December graduation deadline: February 1
Application for Graduation Fee
A $55 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates are invited to participate in the June commencement ceremony.