A completed nomination form and one support form is required. Additional support forms are optional and will be accepted if submitted. If nomination and support forms are not fully complete, submissions will not be reviewed by Awards and Recognition Committee.
- The CEHD Awards Committee encourages nominations and support letter from all CEHD faculty, staff, students, alumni and community partners.
- The CEHD Awards Committee reviews the nominations and support material based on the award criteria.
- For each nomination and support the word count range is 250 (minimum) to 500 (maximum). The online nomination form is set for these limits. This word count was established so that the selection committee will have a clear picture of the strengths of each of the nominee.
- Once all winners have been determined, the name of the nominator will be shared with each nominee; and upon request of the nominee the nomination and support materials are provided to each nominee.
- Generally, winners for an individual category will not be repeated within a 5-year period. A list of the previous winners (within 5 years) can be found under each individual award category.
Nominations are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 10, 2023.