The College of Education and Human Development wishes to identify and recognize one staff member who meets the recognition criteria twice a year (fall and spring).
Fall 2023 nominations are open until December 8, 2023.
All clerical, technical, professional, research and administrative staff currently serving in CEHD who have completed at least one year of service to the college. Individuals may not receive this recognition more than once in a three-year period.
The award will be based on outstanding service. Recipients are selected with the following criteria:
- Stand out with exceptional work
- Make outstanding contributions in support of faculty, staff, students, administrators and all those served by CEHD
Each recipient will receive a certificate, along with an award of $800. All awards are subject to final budgetary approval and authorization by the dean of the college.
The CEHD leadership team, comprised of the Dean, Associate Deans and Department Chairs will review nominations and select a recipient each semester.
Each recipient will receive a certificate, along with an award of $800. All awards are subject to final budgetary approval and authorization by the dean of the college. All nominations and their supporting materials will be forwarded to the university for consideration for the Make a Difference Award.
- One completed nomination form and one support form are required. Additional support forms are optional and will be accepted if submitted.
- Those submitting support information need only fill out the support form.
- The dean's Staff Advisory Committee encourages nominations and support letter from all CEHD faculty, staff, students, alumni and community partners.
Previous award recipients
Sandy Stephens | Diane Bourgeois