How to apply for a student job in Education Technology Sservices?
Are you looking for an enjoyable on-campus employment opportunity, a place where you can study at get paid after job duties are completed? Educational Technology Services (ETS), an office within the College of Education and Human Development, accepts applications from students who have a confirmed work study award any time during the year. ETS student employees are typically scheduled between 10 to 15 hours per week and will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
Student staff will:
• open and close the office and labs
• provide knowledgeable and courteous service to faculty, staff and students
• answer the front desk phone, take messages, transfer calls
• perform daily and weekly maintenance of the office and labs
• assist the office staff with projects and technical support
• adhere to office policies and procedures
If you are interested in applying, please complete the online application and email, mail, or fax it to the address/number listed below. If you have a resume, please send it with your application.
Fax: (269) 387-4333
Mail: Scott Centilli
ETS, Mail Stop 5234
Western Michigan University
1903 West Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5200