The Medieval Institute at Western Michigan University accepts paid advertisements to be included in the printed program for each year's International Congress on Medieval Studies and in attendees' registration packets. More details are available in the Invitation to Advertise and the documents below.
Exhibits and Advertising Information and Guidelines for the 58th International Congress on Medieval Studies
2023 Exhibits and Advertising Calendar for the 58th International Congress on Medieval Studies
Programs are mailed annually to 7,000 scholars in the United States, Canada and nearly fifty other countries around the world, representing a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience of medievalists.
- Program ad reservations with payment: Nov. 15
- Program ad digital copy due: Dec. 1
- Registration packet insert reservations with payment: Mar. 1
- Registration packet inserts due by mail: Apr. 1
- Deadline extended: registration packet insert reservations are due Apr. 1, with registration packet inserts due by mail Apr. 7
If you have any questions about advertising at ICMS or about local printing options, please contact Elisabeth Carnell. If you need a link to your advertiser portal to upload new materials, please contact Marjorie Harrington.