The International Congress on Medieval Studies, hosted by Western Michigan University, welcomes all types of vendors, including university presses, artisans, used and antiquarian book sellers, manuscript or facsimile dealers and scholarly societies, as well as representatives of non-profit educational or cultural organizations.
Exhibit spaces are available both in-person in Kalamazoo and virtually, on our meeting site. More details are available in the Invitation to Exhibit and the documents below.
Exhibits and Advertising Information and Guidelines for the 58th International Congress on Medieval Studies
Exhibits and Advertising Calendar for the 58th International Congress on Medieval Studies
If you would like to host an event or gathering at ICMS, please fill out the reservation form for business meetings and gatherings.
If you have any questions about exhibiting at ICMS or if you need a link to your exhibitor portal to upload new materials, please contact Marjorie Harrington.
- Deadline to reserve space for a business meeting or gathering: Oct. 15.
- Early-bird discount for in-person exhibitors ends: Nov. 15
- Exhibitor reservations due with payment: Mar. 1
- Deadline extended: exhibitor reservations due with payment: Apr. 1
- Virtual booths should be complete: Apr. 1
- For a full list of important dates and deadlines see the Exhibits and Advertising Calendar for the 58th International Congress on Medieval Studies