Application for Graduation Process
- Apply for graduation through GoWMU:
- Login to GoWMU.
- Expand the "All Links" header.
- Click the down arrow to expand the “Academic Services” header.
- Select “Application for Graduation.”
In order to complete your graduation audit, a program of study (also known as the graduate student permanent program) must be on file in the Registrar's Office. Please make sure your department has forwarded the original program and any updates to the Registrar’s Office (Mail Stop 5256).
- Submit your Doctoral Dissertation Committee Appointment form to the Graduate College.
Application for graduation deadlines
- April graduation deadline: October 1
- June graduation deadline: February 1
- August graduation deadline: February 1
- December graduation deadline: February 1
Application for graduation fee
A $55 fee will be applied to your student account when the application is submitted through GoWMU.
No commencement ceremony is held in August. August doctoral graduates participate in the December commencement ceremony.