Monitor your academic progress toward degree completion by logging into Degree Works. Degree Works allows you to see your degree program and how coursework is currently being applied toward your progress for graduation.
Application for Graduation ProcessContact your college advisor to receive approval to submit your application for graduation. Once your advisor has cleared you to apply for graduation:
- Log in to goWMU with your Bronco NetID and password at go.wmich.edu.
- Click the "Apps" navigation item in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the “For students” app list and select the “Application for Graduation" link.
- Follow the prompts.
You can also find the application by using goWMU's search bar. Simply search “graduation” and click the https://go.wmich.edu/s/article/Apply-for-graduation article.
After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation message to your WMU email address, and a $55 fee will be applied to your student account. Your graduation auditor will perform a thorough audit of your academic history. Once the audit is completed (usually within four to six weeks), a confirmation will be sent to your WMU email address with any outstanding requirements.
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION DEADLINES
Applications must be submitted by the deadlines below. Earlier submission up to one year before your planned graduation date is strongly encouraged; you may change your graduation date at any point after the audit without paying an additional application fee.
- April graduation deadline: October 1
- June graduation deadline: February 1
- August graduation deadline: February 1
- December graduation deadline: February 1