Summer I and summer II, 2015 registration opened this morning. The priority schedule is as follows:
|Day||Date||Level||Minimum Credit Hours||Last Name||Time|
|Monday||Feb. 09||Graduate Students||8 a.m.|
|Wednesday||Feb. 11||Seniors||88||N/A||8 a.m.|
|Thursday||Feb. 12||Juniors||56||N/A||8 a.m.|
|Friday||Feb. 13||Sophomores||26||N/A||8 a.m.|
The fall schedule will be available for viewing on Monday, Feb. 23 and fall registration will open on Monday, March 16.
First work grade deadline
Sunday, Feb. 15 is the deadline for instructors to submit a first work grade. First work grades are entered on the midterm grading worksheet. The midterm grade—which needs to be entered no later than March 15—will replace the first work grade on the worksheet. Students will be able to view their midterm grade in GoWMU or on a smartphone through the WMU Mobile app as soon as the grade has been entered. Instructions on submitting a midterm grade can be found online.
Summer graduation application
We will continue to accept graduation applications for June and August graduation through the end of the month. Please encourage students that are planning to graduate over the summer to submit their information to the Registrar's Office as soon as possible.
President Dunn recently signed a reverse transfer agreement with Bay de Noc Community College. This signing marks an exciting milestone for WMU as we now have reverse transfer agreements in place with all 28 community colleges in Michigan. WMU is only the second school in the state to accomplish this. WMU also has one out-of-state reverse transfer partner—College of DuPage in Illinois. Additional information on reverse transfer—including a complete list of our partners—can be found at online.
- Monday, Feb. 9—Last day for 50% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Sunday, Feb. 15—First work grades due
- Friday, March 6—Last day for 25% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Friday, March 6—Spirit Day, no classes
- Monday, March 9—Spring break begins
- Sunday, March 15—Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 16—Classes resume
- Monday, March 23—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 27 through May 1—Final Exam week
- Saturday, May 2—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 5—Spring grades due by noon