Priority registration for summer 2015 ended Friday. Today, all students are eligible to register for summer I and summer II courses. The fall 2015 schedule will be available for viewing next Monday, Feb 23. Registration opens on Monday, March 16.
Times for the May 2 commencement ceremony have been set. Four ceremonies will be held in Miller auditorium as follows:
College of Education and Human Development
College of Fine Arts
Haworth College of Business
College of Aviation
Extended University Programs
College of Health and Human Services
College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences
The RSVP system is available for students to reserve their four guest tickets in GoWMU. Additional information can be found online.
FERPA and legitimate educational interest
FERPA permits university employees to have access to student education records in which they have a legitimate educational interest. The fact that you are a university employee does not necessarily constitute a legitimate educational interest, nor does it provide you access to any and all education records. According to FERPA a school official has a legitimate education interest if the official needs to review the education record in order to fulfill his or her job responsibilities on behalf of the University. Faculty and staff should not access student academic records unless their job duties specifically require access. Student information should never be accessed for personal reasons or out of curiosity.
- Friday, March 6—Last day for 25% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Friday, March 6—Spirit Day, no classes
- Monday, March 9—Spring break begins
- Sunday, March 15—Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 16—Classes resume
- Monday, March 23—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 27 through May 1—Final Exam week
- Saturday, May 2—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 5—Spring grades due by noon