Student information system reauthorization
The online student information system reauthorization is underway. All users will need to complete their reauthorization form before March 15. Supervisors have until March 18 to process approvals for their employees. Both steps are processed by logging into GoWMU and choosing the appropriate link on the Faculty/Staff tab in the My Work channel.
If you are taking annual leave during the spring recess from March 9 through March 13 please be sure to process your reauthorization before you leave. Everyone who received an account before March 1, 2015 will need to submit a reauthorization form. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar's Office.
New summer offerings Webpage
Did you know that WMU offers over 3,500 classes during the two summer terms? The Registrar's Office has partnered with Enrollment Management and EUP to launch a new webpage to highlight all of the credit and non-credit summer offerings available at WMU, outlining the many opportunities that are available.
We are in the final two weeks of midterm grading for the spring semester. Midterm grading will remain open through Sunday, March 15. Instructions on submitting midterm grades can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
- Friday, March 6—Last day for 25% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Friday, March 6—Spirit Day, no classes
- Monday, March 9—Spring break begins
- Sunday, March 15—Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 16—Classes resume
- Monday, March 23—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 27 through May 1—Final Exam week
- Saturday, May 2—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 5—Spring grades due by noon