Transfer course credit planning form
If you are working with a student who is planning to take a course at another institution over the summer don't forget about the transfer course credit planning form. This form allows students to obtain pre-approval that the course will transfer back to WMU. Students should bring the completed form to their college advisor for approval along with a copy of the course description. The signed form should then be submitted to the Registrar's Office, where it will be recorded and available when the transcript arrives from the guest institution.
We are in the final week of midterm grading for the spring semester. Midterm grading will remain open through Sunday, March 15. Instructions on submitting midterm grades can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Fall 2015 registration
Registration for the Fall 2015 semester opens next Monday, March 16 at 8 a.m. for graduate students. The complete priority registration schedule can be found online.
- Monday, March 9—Spring break begins
- Sunday, March 15—Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 16—Fall 2015 registration begins
- Monday, March 16—Classes resume
- Monday, March 23—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 27 through May 1—Final Exam week
- Saturday, May 2—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 5—Spring grades due by noon