Summer I grades
Summer I grades are due tomorrow at noon. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and we will begin processing. Grades will be available for students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be sometime in the late afternoon on July 7. Students will be notified through their WMU assigned email account if their academic standing changes to probation, extended probation, final probation or dismissal. Students dismissed as a result of their summer I grades will be dropped from their summer II registration on Thursday, July 9.
Summer II 2015
Today is the first day of the summer II session. Summer II census will occur on July 13. Please make every effort to ensure all students attending a summer II course are registered in Banner before next Monday so that they can be accurately reflected in our census counts. Please also verify that all sections have the correct instructor of record assigned and any sections on hold have been cancelled or made active. Summer II waitlist notification will be turned off on Friday and any student still remaining on the a waitlist will be deleted the morning of July 13. Departments may add students into waitlisted sections as they see appropriate.
December graduation deadline
The Aug. 1 deadline is approaching for students to submit their graduation audit for the December commencement. Undergraduate students should complete their graduation audit in the college advising office and return it to the Registrar's Office. Applications for graduate students are available online.
Spring 2016 textbook requisition
The spring 2016 textbook requisition process is open and available for instructors to submit spring textbook materials. All sections need to be submitted by September 15. For more information and a complete list of deadlines please refer to the Registrar's Office.
- Monday, July 6—Summer II session begins, tuition and fees are due
- Tuesday, July 7—Summer I grades due by noon
- Friday, July 10—Last day to drop and add
- Monday, July 13—Census
- Tuesday, July 14—$100 late add fee begins, begin recording withdraws as W on transcript
- Friday, July 17—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Wednesday, July 29—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Aug. 3—Last day to withdraw
- Friday, Aug. 21—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, Aug. 25—Summer II grades due by noon