Degree Works Chrome Update
Good news for Chrome users, the Degree Works issues we were experiencing have been resolved. The browser had a defect, which was fixed in the latest version. Degree Works should once again work properly with Chrome.
PDF versions of the 2015-2016 catalogs are available on the Registrar's Office website under the catalog link. The PDF format was first introduced with the 2012-2013 catalogs to make it easier to search for specific content in the catalog and to allow users to print pages or sections of the catalog as needed. Don't forget, we also have a mobile version of the catalogs available that can be viewed on an Android or Apple device. They can be found on the WMU Mobile app under the Academic Button.
Spring 2016 Textbook Orders
The Spring 2016 textbook deadline is less than a month away. All textbook orders must be submitted by September 15 to keep WMU in full compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. Instructions on the textbook requisition process can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Did you know there are 3,831 sections that have enrollment for the Fall 2015 semester? As of Friday, the largest section was MUS 1090 (Bronco Marching Band) with an enrollment of 287 students, followed by BIOS 1600 (Biological Form and Function) with an enrollment of 265 students.
- Friday, Aug. 21—Summer II session ends
- Tuesday, Aug. 25—Summer II grades due by noon
- Aug. 31 - Sept. 11—One Stop Center
- Tuesday, Sept. 1—Tuition and fees due
- Sept. 3 - 4—Advising Days
- Tuesday, Sept. 8—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11—Last day to apply for graduation (extended from Aug. 1)
- Monday, Sept. 14—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- Tuesday, Sept 15—Census
- Wednesday, Sept 16—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcript
- Thursday, Sept. 17—Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Sept. 21—Last day to receive 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- Sunday, Sept. 27—First work grades due
- Monday, Sept. 28—Spring 2016 course offerings open for viewing
- Friday, Oct. 2—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Wednesday, Oct. 28—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Nov. 9—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Wednesday, Nov. 25—Thanksgiving recess begins at noon
- Monday, Nov. 30—Classes resume
- Dec. 14 - 18—Final exam week
- Saturday, Dec. 19—Semester ends; Commencement
- Tuesday, Dec. 22—Final grades due by noon