Summer II Grading
Summer II grades are due tomorrow at noon. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and we will begin processing. Grades will be available for students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Students dismissed as a result of their Summer II grades will be dropped from any Fall 2015 registration on Friday, August 28.
In preparation for the fall semester, the One Stop Center will open next Monday in the West Ballroom of the Bernhard Center. On average, over 5,000 students and families are helped at One Stop each fall with their back to school needs.
Offices represented at One Stop include, Accounts Receivable, Admissions, Financial Aid, Information Technology, Parking Services and the Registrar's Office.
Days and times are as follows:
- August 31: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 1 to 3: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 4: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- September 8 to 10: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 11: 9 a.m. to noon
Academic Scheduling--Looking Ahead
The Summer I and Summer II 2016 schedule will be available for editing in Banner beginning August 31. The deadline for Banner edits is October 2.
The Fall 2016 schedule will be available for editing in Banner beginning October 19. The deadline for Banner edits is November 20.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25—Summer II grades due by noon
- Aug. 31 - Sept. 11—One Stop Center
- Tuesday, Sept. 1—Tuition and fees due
- Sept. 3 - 4—Advising Days
- Tuesday, Sept. 8—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11—Last day to apply for graduation (extended from Aug. 1)
- Monday, Sept. 14—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- Tuesday, Sept 15—Census
- Wednesday, Sept 16—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcript
- Thursday, Sept. 17—Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Sept. 21—Last day to receive 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- Sunday, Sept. 27—First work grades due
- Monday, Sept. 28—Spring 2016 course offerings open for viewing
- Friday, Oct. 2—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Wednesday, Oct. 28—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Nov. 9—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Wednesday, Nov. 25—Thanksgiving recess begins at noon
- Monday, Nov. 30—Classes resume
- Dec. 14 - 18—Final exam week
- Saturday, Dec. 19—Semester ends; Commencement
- Tuesday, Dec. 22—Final grades due by noon