One Stop Center
The One Stop Center continues this week. One Stop is located on the second floor of the Bernhard Center in the West Ballroom. Several offices are on hand to assist students with their semester start up needs including:
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Aid
- Information Technology
- Parent and Family Programs
- Parking Services
- Registrar's Office
- Sindecuse Health Center
One Stop will be open today through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 9 a.m to noon.
College Advising Offices, Admissions, and the Registrar's Office will be open until 6 p.m. on September 8 - 10.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
In preparation for the start of a new academic year, please take a moment to review the FERPA brochure and share it with any new employees in your department/unit; including student employees. Maintaining the confidentiality of student records is the responsibility of everyone at WMU. The brochure is designed to help you better understand the law governing the confidentiality of student education records and our responsibilities under FERPA.
Textbooks on reserve
Textbooks for select undergraduate, high-enrollment classes are available for use through WMU Library Course Reserves.
Check Library Search or the Textbook Reserve List to see if a textbook is on reserve. Textbooks are available at the Waldo Library Circulation desk, unless the location is otherwise specified. Textbooks may be check out for two hours.
- Tuesday, Sept. 8—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11—Last day to apply for graduation (extended from Aug. 1)
- Monday, Sept. 14—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- Tuesday, Sept 15—Census
- Wednesday, Sept 16—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcript
- Thursday, Sept. 17—Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Sept. 21—Last day to receive 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- Sunday, Sept. 27—First work grades due
- Monday, Sept. 28—Spring 2016 course offerings open for viewing
- Friday, Oct. 2—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Wednesday, Oct. 28—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Nov. 9—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Wednesday, Nov. 25—Thanksgiving recess begins at noon
- Monday, Nov. 30—Classes resume
- Dec. 14 - 18—Final exam week
- Saturday, Dec. 19—Semester ends; Commencement
- Tuesday, Dec. 22—Final grades due by noon