As we approach the end of the fall 2015 semester, here are some things to remember regarding final exams:
- Final exam week is scheduled for December 14 to December 18.
- All final exams must be held as scheduled in the final exam schedule which can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
- All final exams are held in the normal classroom, unless other arrangements have been made with the Registrar's Office.
- To schedule classroom space for review sessions, please email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any student is assigned four exams during the same day, University policy will allow the student to request that one exam to be given at the make-up time.
- In ever class taught, all faculty shall give a final examination, i.e.,some form of comprehensive evaluation academic exercise appropriate to the course, during the last week of the semester.
- The final evaluative exercise may be distributed before the time scheduled for the final exam provided that it is due and collected on the day the final exam has been scheduled.
The temporary One Stop Center will be assembled in a new location for the start of the spring 2016 semester. Representatives from several departments will be available in rooms 105 - 107 Bernhard Center to assist students and their families purchase a parking permit, get information on financial aid and student accounts, and get answers to technology questions.
The One Stop Center will be open:
- January 8: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- January 11: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 12: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 13: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- January 14: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2016-17 academic calendar
The 2016-17 academic calendar is now available on the Registrar's Office website. The academic calendar includes important dates for each semester or session, including registration dates, refund dates, withdrawal dates, final exams, midterm grading, final grading, commencement, and more.
- Monday, Nov. 30—Classes resume
- Dec. 14 - 18—Final exam week
- Saturday, Dec. 19—Semester ends; Commencement
- Tuesday, Dec. 22—Final grades due by noon