Spring 2016 One Stop
The One Stop Center will be open this week int he Bernhard Center, Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The full schedule and more information can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Spring 2016 census will be occurring next Tuesday. In preparation, please make sure:
- The correct instructor of record has been entered in Banner for all sections.
- Sections on hold have been cancelled or made active.
- All students attending have been registered so they will be counted in our spring census numbers. This includes students completing thesis and dissertation hours, independent studies, internships, seminars, etc.
Waitlist notification will be turned off Friday afternoon for the spring semester. Any student still remaining on a waitlist will be removed the morning of January 19. Departments will then be able to register students into waitlisted sections on census day as they see appropriate.
If you would like to print a list of students waitlisted in a section prior to next Tuesday, you can do so in Banner on the SFAWLPR form.
Round two for Fall 2016 will be available beginning Tuesday, January 19. All edits should be noted on the department working report and returned no later than Monday, January 25 at 5 p.m.
As a reminder, the working report has been updated and renamed. It is now located:
- Public Folders
- 60.00 Catalog and Course Offerings
- 60.00.35 Schedule Working Report
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Laura Thomas.
The deadline for students to apply for Spring 2016 has been extended and applications will be accepted through Friday, January 22. The deadline for students to apply for June and August graduation is February 1.
- Jan. 11 - 14—One Stop Center
- Monday, Jan. 11—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 11—Tuition and fees due
- Friday, Jan. 15—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- Tuesday, Jan. 19—Census
- Wednesday, Jan. 20—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcript
- Thursday, Jan. 21—Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Jan. 25—Last day to receive 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- Monday, Jan. 25—Summer I/Summer II, 2016 Course Offerings open for viewing
- Monday, Feb. 1—Last day to apply for June graduation
- Monday, Feb. 8—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Feb. 8—Summer I/Summer II, 2016 opens for registration
- Monday, Feb. 15—First work grades due
- Monday, Mar. 7—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Monday, Mar. 21—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Apr. 25 - 29—Final exam week