Summer registration is in progress. Priority registration ended Friday and today, all students are eligible to register for summer I and summer II courses.
The fall 2016 schedule will be available for viewing next Monday and registration opens on Monday, March 14.
study abroad course repeat policy
Just a reminder that students may repeat a course taught by an overseas institution during WMU sponsored study abroad if they receive prior approval by the department. A study abroad repeat course permission form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office prior to starting the repeated course. The form can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Times for the April 30 commencement ceremony have been set. Four ceremonies will be held in Miller Auditorium as follows:
College of Aviation
College of Education and Human Development
Extended University Programs
College of Fine Arts
College of Health and Human Services
Haworth College of Business
College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences
The RSVP system will be available for students to reserve their four guest tickets in GoWMU through Thursday, April 14. Additional information can be found on the commencement website at wmich.edu/commencement.
- Monday, Feb. 15—First work grades due
- Friday, Mar. 4—Spirit Day (no classes - University is open)
- Monday, Mar. 7—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- Mar. 7 - 11—Spring Break (no classes - University is open)
- Monday, Nov. 14—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Apr. 25 - 29—Final exam week
- Saturday, Apr. 30—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 3—Final grades are due by noon