The Dean’s List for the Summer II session has been published on the Registrar’s Office website. The site allows you to search for Dean’s List recipients by name, college, city, state or zip. To view the complete list, select the term and click "Search the Dean's List".
In order to qualify for the Dean’s List, students must complete at least 12 hours of graded work during the fall or spring semester (6 hours during Summer I or Summer II); and receive a grade point average of 3.50 or higher for that semester/session.
One Stop opens this morning in the West Ballroom of the Bernhard Center. Students visiting One Stop will be able to purchase parking permits, get information on financial aid and students accounts, and get assistance with technology questions.
Representatives will be available from:
- Accounts Receivable
- Student Financial Aid
- Information Technology
- Parking Services
- Registrar's Office
An informational table will be set up for:
- Parent and Family Programs
- Sindecuse Health Center
One Stop dates and times:
- Aug 29 - Sep 2: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sep 5: Closed
- Sep 6 - 8: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sep 9: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Summer I and Summer II schedule building
The Summer I and Summer II 2017 course offerings are now available to edit in Banner. Access has been granted to departments to update Summer I and Summer II only. Working reports are not due this round; however, all changes should be completed in Banner no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, September 30.
If you would like academic scheduling training, please contact Laura Thomas.
New security officer
The Registrar's Office welcomes a new Security Officer for Student Systems, Jim Bronson. Jim was recently hired as Senior Systems Specialist, replacing Mike Roe. Mike has taken over the position of Director of Information Technology for Enrollment Management. Jim’s duties include processing security access requests for Banner, Degree Works, ImageNow and Cognos for all academic areas.
For a complete list of security officers see the Student Systems Security Officers by Department page on the Registrar’s Office website.
- August 29—One Stop Center opens - West Ballroom, Bernhard Center
- August 30—Fall tuition and fees due
- September 1-2—Advising days
- September 5—Labor Day recess - University closed
- September 6—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- September 12—Last day to drop and add
- September 13—Census
- September 14—$100 late add fee begins; begin recording withdraws as "W" on transcripts
- September 15—Last day to receive a 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- September 16—Last day to apply for December graduation
- September 19—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- September 26—First work grades due
- September 30—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- October 24—Midterm grades due
- October 26—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- November 7—Last day to withdraw from classes
- November 23—Thanksgiving recess - classes dismissed at noon; University open until 5 p.m.
- December 12-16—Final exam week
- December 17—Semester ends; Commencement
- December 20—Final grades are due by noon