spring 2017 registration
The Banner system was successfully upgraded on Sunday to version 8.10.5. In addition, single sign-on was implemented. Users are now able to login to Banner with Central Authentication System (CAS) using their Bronco NetID and password. To do so, use this link:
The previous link will continue to function until you use the new link. Once you have successfully logged in with the new link, the previous link will no longer work. For your convenience, the new link will be placed in the GoWMU portal sometime in the near future.
Midterm grading tip
Before submitting midterm grades from Elearning, ensure that every student has a score and a grade. This includes students who have never shown up for class or submitted any work, including the Demo Student. Simply enter a "0" score for one of the grade items before going through the Export to SIS process.
If you need assistance submitting grades from Elearning, please contact the Faculty Technology Center at (269) 387-6958.
summer II grading closed
Grading for the Summer II session has closed. Students who were not issued a grade by the instructor have been given an incomplete. Instructors can remove the "I" grade using the link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
- October 24—Midterm grades due
- October 26—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- November 7—Last day to withdraw from classes
- November 23—Thanksgiving recess - classes dismissed at noon; University open until 5 p.m.
- December 12-16—Final exam week
- December 17—Semester ends; Commencement
- December 20—Final grades are due by noon