Campus Shredding Event
Tomorrow is the free campus shredding event hosted by the GLBA committee. Bring your unwanted professional or personal documents, CDs, DVDs, and Floppy Disks to Lot 41 near Sangren Hall between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Data Guardian will be on site to ensure your materials are properly destroyed and recycled.
Proxy Access allows students to establish authorized users and to grant them access to view the following academic and financial aid information:
- Degree Works
- Enrollment Verification
- Midterm Grades
- Final Grades
- Concise Student Schedule
- Schedule of Classes
- Unofficial Transcript
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Financial Aid for Aid Year
- Financial Aid Payment Schedule
As part of Proxy Access, anyone with access to Banner can see who a student set up as a proxy and what access they have been given. This can be done on the GPAPRXY form. From the Access List tab on the GPAPRXY form, you will also be able to see if a student has revoked or disabled access they previously granted.
Please note: Proxy Access is only for academic and financial aid information. Students will still need to use the Authorized Users process through the Payment and Account Information link in GoWMU to grant access to account information and to make a payment.
Spring graduates have until Thursday to RSVP if they plan to attend the April 29 commencement ceremony. This can be done by calling the Registrar's Office at (269) 387-4300, or in GoWMU by clicking on the Graduation Ceremony RSVP under Academic Services.
Graduates can pick up their four guest tickets in the WMU Bookstore starting on April 17.
Fact of the Week
The oldest student graduating this April is 76 years old; the youngest is 19 years old.
- Apr. 24 - 27—Final exam week
- Apr. 29—Semester ends; Commencement
- May 2—Final grades due by noon
- May 8—Summer I classes begin at 8 a.m.; tuition and fees due
- May 12—Last day to drop and add classes; last day to receive 100% refund
- May 15—Census
- May 16—$100 late add fee begins; withdraws recorded with a final grade of "W"
- May 19—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- May 29—Memorial Day recess; University is closed
- June 2—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- June 5—Last day to withdraw from classes
- June 24—Commencement
- June 28—Session ends
- July 5—Final grades due by noon