Registration opens next Monday for summer I and summer II 2018. Priority registration will go through Friday, Feb. 9. The complete registration schedule is available online.
According to the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), we are required to publish textbook information with our course offerings. As of last week, there were 680 summer I and 408 summer II sections without a textbook. This means that we are only 47% in compliance for summer I and 57% in compliance for summer II.
Please ensure that this information is submitted as soon as possible. In addition to compliance, timely submission of textbook information is important as students have the ability to view and purchase course materials during the registration process.
Please note, the deadline for fall 2018 textbook submission is February 9.
Grading for the Fall 2017 semester has been closed. Students who were not issued a grade by the instructor have been given an incomplete. Instructors can remove the "I" grade using the "Remove Incomplete Grade" link on the Faculty menu in GoWMU.
Fall scheduling building
Fall 2018 working reports are available in Cognos. During this second round, departments do not have access to make changes in Banner.
If you do not have changes to your schedule, please let us know by completing the Academic Scheduling Submission Form. Using this new feature, you do not have to return working reports.
If you do have changes, please mark them in red on the working report and return to the Registrar’s Office:
By email: email@example.com
All working reports must be signed by the department chair. The deadline to submit the online form or your working report is Friday, February 2 no later than 5 p.m.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Laura Thomas.
Fact of the week
In the three days following census (Jan. 17-19), 68 students added and 208 students withdrew from one or more sections.
- Feb. 1—Last day to apply for June graduation
- Feb. 5—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal; Summer I/Summer II 2017 opens for registration
- Feb 19—Fall course offerings are available to view online.
- Mar. 2—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal; Spirit Day (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 5 - 9—Spring Break (no classes, University open)
- Mar. 12—Midterm grades due
- Mar. 19—Last day to withdraw from classes
- Apr. 15—Spring 2019 course fee request deadline
- Apr. 23 - 26—Final exam week
- Apr. 28—Semester ends; Commencement
- May 1—Final grades due by noon