Summer I and Summer II 2018 registration opened this morning for graduate students. The registration schedule is as follows:
|Wednesday||Feb. 7||Seniors||88||8 a.m.|
|Thursday||Feb. 8||Juniors||56||8 a.m.|
|Friday||Feb. 9||Sophomores||26||8 a.m.|
The fall schedule will be available for viewing on Monday, Feb. 19 and fall registration will open on Monday, Mar. 12.
Planning for the April commencement is underway. Four ceremonies will be held at Miller Auditorium on Saturday, April 28. The schedule is as follows:
|9 a.m.||College of Education and Human Development
College of Fine Arts
|Noon||College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
College of Health and Human Services
|3 p.m.||College of Aviation
Haworth College of Business
Extended University Programs
|6 p.m.||College of Arts and Sciences|
Graduates will be able to reserve up to four guest tickets starting Wednesday, April 5.
Summer graduation deadline
The deadline for students to submit their application for June graduation has been extended to February 28 and the deadline for students to submit their application for August graduation has been extended to March 31.
Please encourage students planning to graduate this summer to complete their application in GoWMU as soon as possible. Instructions can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
Fact of the week
Student attributes are entered in Banner on SGASADD. They are used to track special characteristics about students that are not part of the student's academic record. Currently, 1,548 attribute codes have been created.
- Feb. 5—Last day to receive 50% refund for a complete withdrawal; Summer I/Summer II 2017 opens for registration.
- Feb. 9—Fall textbook order deadline.
- Feb 19—Fall course offerings are available to view online.
- Feb. 28—Last day to apply for June graduation.
- Mar. 2—Last day to receive 25% refund for a complete withdrawal; Spirit Day (no classes, University open).
- Mar. 5 - 9—Spring Break (no classes, University open).
- Mar. 12—Midterm grades due.
- Mar. 19—Last day to withdraw from classes.
- Mar. 31—Last day to apply for August graduation (no commencement exercises are held).
- Apr. 15—Spring 2019 course fee request deadline.
- Apr. 23 - 26—Final exam week.
- Apr. 28—Semester ends; Commencement.
- Apr. 30—Spring 2019 schedule available to departments to review and edit in Banner.
- May 1—Final grades due by noon.
- May 7—Summer I session begins at 8 a.m.; Tuition and fees are due.