Today is the deadline for instructors to submit midterm grades for the Spring 2018 semester. Midterm grades are an important mechanism to support student academic performance, success and retention.
The midterm grade worksheet will be available until 8 a.m. tomorrow morning. Midterm grades can be entered in GoWMU using the Midterm Grade Worksheet. Grades can also be reported through D2L. Additional information on midterm grading, as well as instructions on how to submit midterm grades via Elearning, can be found on the Registrar’s Office website.
Fall 2018 registration starts this morning for graduate students. Priority registration goes through Tuesday, March 27. The schedule for this week is as follows:
Monday, Mar 12
- Graduate students
Tuesday, Mar 13
Wednesday, Mar 14
- Seniors with 122 credit hours
Thursday, Mar 15
- Seniors with 104 credit hours
Friday, Mar 16
- Seniors with 88 credit hours
Report student academic concerns
Next Monday, March 19 is the last day students can withdraw from a spring semester course. It is important that we make every effort this week to reach out to students who are not attending class or who are not performing well. The Report Student Academic Concern link is provided on the faculty menu in GoWMU for instructors to report an academic concern, excessive absences or students missing multiple assignments.
Fact of the week
As of noon Friday, midterm grades were reported by 23% of instructors teaching this semester.
- Mar. 12—Midterm grades due.
- Mar. 19—Last day to withdraw from classes.
- Mar. 31—Last day to apply for August graduation (no commencement exercises are held).
- Apr. 15—Spring 2019 course fee request deadline.
- Apr. 23 - 26—Final exam week.
- Apr. 28—Semester ends; Commencement.
- Apr. 30—Spring 2019 schedule available to departments to review and edit in Banner.
- May 1—Final grades due by noon.
- May 7—Summer I session begins at 8 a.m.; Tuition and fees are due.