Summer II grading
Summer II grades are due tomorrow at noon. The grading system will be turned off soon after the deadline and processing will begin. Grades will be available for students to view as soon as processing has been completed, which we anticipate will be around 2 p.m.
Students dismissed as a result of their summer II grades will be dropped from any fall 2018 registration on Friday, August 24.
The summer I and summer II 2019 schedule will be available for editing in Banner beginning Monday, August 27. The deadline to have Banner updated is Friday, September 28.
The fall 2019 schedule will be available for editing in Banner beginning Monday, October 22. The deadline to have Banner updated is Friday, November 16.
One Stop opens Friday morning in the West Ballroom of the Bernhard Center. Students visiting One Stop will be able to purchase parking permits, get information on financial aid and student accounts.
Representatives will be available from:
- Accounts Receivable
- Student Financial Aid
- Parking Services
- Registrar's Office
Resources will be available with information from:
- Career and Student Employment Services
- Sindecuse Health Center
- WMU Family Engagement Office (formerly Parent and Family Programs)
- Students can obtain new or replacement Bronco ID Cards in Room 109, and add or update meal plans in Room 161.
- Bronco Express—located on the lower level of the Bernhard Center in Room G-09—will assist students with financial aid questions and make payments to their accounts.
One Stop hours:
- Aug 24 - 25: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 27 – 30: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Aug. 31: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fact of the week
433 students were awarded a degree in June 2018. 69 students, 14% of those who applied to graduate in summer I, did not successfully complete the degree requirements and were canceled.
- August 21—Final grades are due
- August 22—Fall tuition and fees are due
- August 24-25; 27-31—One Stop Center
- August 29—Fall 2018 classes begin at 8 a.m. - please note this is the Wednesday before Labor Day.
- September 3—Labor Day recess - University closed
- September 6—Last day to drop and add classes; Last day to receive 100% refund; Census
- September 7—$100 late add fee begins; Begin recording "W" for withdrawals; Last day to receive 90% refund for a complete withdrawal
- September 12—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a partial withdrawal
- September 17—Spring 2019 course offerings open for viewing
- September 24—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- October 1—Spring 2019 opens for registration
- October 15—Midterm grades are due
- October 17-19—Fall recess - University is open during normal business hours
- October 22—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- October 29—Last day to withdraw from classes
- November 21—Thanksgiving break begins at noon
- December 10-13—Final examinations
- December 15—Semester ends; Commencement
- December 18—Final grades are due by noon