Spring 2019 course offerings
Course offerings for the spring 2019 semester open for viewing this morning. The schedule of course offerings can be accessed from the Registrar's Office website or through GoWMU using the Course Offerings link.
Fall 2019 course fee deadline
The deadline to submit course fee request forms for new fees, renewal of fees or changes to current fees for the fall 2019 semester is September 30.
Course fees are generally in effect for three years following the approved effective date. The process to submit, review and approve or deny course fee requests is managed via Banner Workflow. The course fee policy and step-by-step instructions are found on the Provost's Office website.
AP credit and IB credit policy
The pages outlining the AP credit and the IB credit policy and course equivalencies have been updated. Please make a note of the new URLs:
Advanced Placement (AP) Credit:
International Baccalaureate (IB) Policy:
Mallory is the Coordinator of Data and Curriculum Support. She started in the Registrar's Office in 2010 as a clerk at the front customer service counter and then was a graduation auditor for three years until she accepted her current position four years ago. Mallory is responsible for processing all course change proposals in Banner, updating and correcting student records in preparation of Census reports, verifying the eligibility of students on club sports teams, and assisting with keeping Degree Works updated. She also manages the Reverse Transfer program, contacting eligible students three times per year and providing them with information about how to transfer their WMU credits back to their community college to earn an associate's degree.
Mallory has been part of the WMU community since 2004, earning a BA in public relations in 2008, a BS in biological sciences in 2015, and a GCP in geographic information science in 2018. She grew up in the small rural town of Martin and was thrilled to start her college career at WMU and join the Bronco Marching Band after high school. In her free time, she loves to be active outdoors hiking and geocaching.
- September 17—Spring 2019 course offerings open for viewing
- September 24—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal
- October 1—Spring 2019 opens for registration
- October 15—Midterm grades are due
- October 17-19—Fall recess - University is open during normal business hours
- October 22—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal
- October 29—Last day to withdraw from classes
- November 21—Thanksgiving break begins at noon
- December 10-13—Final examinations
- December 15—Semester ends; Commencement
- December 18—Final grades are due by noon