Grand Rapids Community College

General guides

All College of Education and Human Development majors require some specific WMU Essential Studies (WES) or general education courses. Please communicate with your WMU advisor before taking classes.

WES (2020 to present) and general education (2019 and prior) guides:

Start your application

Apply as a transfer student

Is there a course that's not offered at your community college? Apply as a guest at WMU.

Major/minor guides

Listed below are the transfer guides for various majors in the College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University.

Please note: Transfer guides are continuously being updated. Contact to check for the most current guide.