The information below is a list of majors, minors and graduate programs offered through the College of Education and Human Development's Department of Family and Consumer Sciences at Western Michigan University.
- Family Science
- Fashion Merchandising and Design
- Food Service Operations and Sustainability—B.S. (program admission suspended beginning spring 2020)
- Interior Design—B.S.
- Nutrition and Dietetics—B.S.
- Workforce Education and Development—B.A. (formerly Career and Technical Education)
- Family Life Education
- Fashion Merchandising
- Food Service Operations and Sustainability
- Graphic Arts
- Industrial Technology
- Interior Design
- Workforce Education and Development (formerly Career and Technical Education)
- Accelerated Graduate Degree Program—M.A. in FCS
- Child Life concentration
- Family Life Education concentration
- Family and Consumer Sciences—M.A.
- Workforce Education and Development—M.A. (formerly Career and Technical Education)
- Youth and Community Development—M.A.