Priority registration ended last Tuesday. All current students are now eligible to register for fall 2018 courses.
Proofs for the 2018-19 Undergraduate and Graduate catalogs were sent on March 5. Departments were asked to review the information, make any editorial corrections and return the document to the Registrar's office no later than Friday, April 6.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Foster.
April graduates will be able to reserve their four guest tickets starting on Thursday, April 5. A link will be provided on the commencement website and included in an email sent to eligible students this week. The last day to reserve tickets is Friday, April 20.
Please note, all commencement tickers are allocated to the graduates and delivered electronically. No additional tickets are available for distribution. Guests without tickets may view the ceremony on a large screen in Brown Hall, room 2028.
Course fee requests
As a reminder, April 15 is the deadline to submit course fee requests for the spring 2019 semester. This includes requests for new fees, renewal of fees or changes to current fees.
Fact of the week
The last day to withdraw from a spring course was Monday, March 19. A total of 2,536 students withdrew from one or more classes this semester. This was a 6% increase from spring 2017.
- Apr. 15—Spring 2019 course fee request deadline.
- Apr. 23 - 26—Final exam week.
- Apr. 28—Semester ends; Commencement.
- Apr. 30—Spring 2019 schedule available to departments to review and edit in Banner.
- May 1—Final grades due by noon.
- May 7—Summer I session begins at 8 a.m.; Tuition and fees are due.
- May 11—Last day to drop/add classes.
- May 14—Census; Last day to receive 100% refund.
- May 15—$100 late add fee begins; withdrawals are recorded with a letter grade of "W".
- May 18—Last day to receive a 50% refund for a complete withdrawal.
- May 28—Memorial Day - University closed.
- June 1—Last day to receive a 25% refund for a complete withdrawal.
- June 4—Last day to withdraw from classes.
- June 23—Commencement ceremonies are held at Miller Auditorium.
- June 27—Summer I ends.
- July 3 —Summer I grades are due no later than noon.
- July 4—Independence Day - University closed.