For Current Students
Western Michigan University provides many resources for students in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, where we are committed to your success.
- Need tutoring help? The Student Success Centers at WMU are focused on providing free support in STEM-related courses for all CEAS students.
- The STEP Program helps students develop the academic skills and habits, life skills and connection to CEAS and WMU so you can successfully complete your studies and become engineers and applied scientists.
- The CEAS Advising Office is available for undergraduate students to get help with program planning, registration and much more.
- Student Employment offers employment services, career fairs, career advising, campus employment, resume writing, cover letter assistance and job search strategies.
- Student Projects Laboratory gives all WMU College of Engineering and Applied Sciences students a designated place to perform hands-on work for any WMU-related class project.
- Computer Aided Engineering Center offers technology resources and is comprised of seven computer labs equipped with state-of-the-art technology and specific engineering software.
- Research Labs are available for conducting applied research including both graduate and undergraduate students as research assistants.
- There are several scholarships available to current students.
Additional University resources
- The Financial Aid Office publishes information about eligibility, awards, costs and other resources.
- Discover a variety of academic resources at the University Libraries including textbooks for students to check out.
- Mentoring for Success is a peer-mentoring program designed to promote program participants' success at Western Michigan University through increased acceptance rates into participants' intended majors and increased college graduation rates.
- The Disability Services for Students Office is available to make education accessible for all students regardless of need.