Art Star Awards
One student nominated by faculty from each area: foundation art, art education, art history, ceramics, graphic design, metals/jewelry, painting, photography, printmedia, product design, and sculpture.
- Second Friday in February
- $200 and a hand-made award
- Undergraduate Major in the Frostic School of Art
- Must be nominated by faculty members (one student per area)
- Each area in the Frostic School of Art nominates a student of exceptional ability or potential for the Art Star Award.