The Gregory Humes Enrichment Endowment was established to annually honor two outstanding graphic design majors.
- Second Friday in February
- For spring 2020 the travel abroad award is $400 and the domestic travel for professional meetings or conferences award is $900.
- Typically two awards per year by nomination and proposal
- One award for study abroad travel and one award for travel and registration to professional meetings and conferences
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Must be a B.F.A. undergraduate student in graphic design
- Graduating seniors are ineligible
- Students must provide a proposal for travel with budget at the time of nomination
- Student must be nominated by graphic design faculty